Time for a little gratitude! Each day brings new surprises (and challenges), but these are 10 things I am grateful for and look forward to EVERY day – little things that come together to make life wonderful!
- Browsing through pictures of friends’ babies and weddings on Facebook.
- Feeling my little boys’ arms wrapped around my neck.
- Sneaking into the boys’ room after they’re asleep to hear the sound of their breathing and gaze on their peaceful little faces for a while (and maybe even sneak in a kiss or a cuddle!)
- Playing all together on our living room floor. It’s a household of boys and me, so it’s we’re usually playing cars and legos, rough-housing, or pretending to be lions!
- Saying “Good Morning” to my husband and kiddos.
- Watching Charbel help get snack or dinner for him and Paul.
- Sitting on the couch with my husband and watching a comedy before bed (yes, this happens almost every day!).
- Hearing my sons count the tractors and/or airplanes they see during the car ride to school each day (for those of you that don’t know me, my husband and I both work at the same school, and the kids come along with us – it’s a great set-up for us right now!).
- Hearing Charbel and Paul say “Thank you, Mommy”!
- Laughter. Anytime. Anywhere. Especially when it’s coming from my kids or husband.
What’s your list?