Activity Packs (usually combine language arts, math, fine motor skills, etc.):
1. 15 Free Hands-On Fall Activity Pack from This Reading Mama. This pack includes activities focused largely on basic reading and math skills.
2. This Pumpkin Activity Pack includes more cute activities, also from This Reading Mama, focused on reading, math and fine motor skills.
3. Visit Blessed Beyond a Doubt for the All About Fall Pack, which contains writing practice, matching and patterns, math worksheets, coloring and more full of fall images.
4. The Scarecrow Activity Pack from Notebooking Nook includes literacy and math skills, sorting, coloring and fine motor activities.
More Fall Math Activities:
1. Candy Corn Math Activity (from No Time for Flash Cards): Learn how to count visually with a fun and tasty treat! Note: you could easily adapt this to work for older ages as well, by using equations instead of counting.
2. Learn basic sorting and graphic skills hands on with apple images from Fun-A-Day
3. Practice more grouping and sorting skills with fall leaves (And Next Comes L)
4. Fall themed worksheet – pattern and fine motor skill practice from Learning Treasures
5. Join Toddler Approved in sorting by color and numbers with an acorn busy bag. Toddler Approved suggests using synthetic acorns – definitely the quick and clean way to go! However, if you have time on your hands and don’t mind a bit of a mess, you could make the activity more involved by bringing your toddler with you on an acorn hunt and then painting or otherwise coloring the acorns together before doing the activities…
6. Free Fall Math Pack (The Moffatt Girls) – great fall themed math worksheets
7. Free Fall Worksheets focused on addition, subtraction, even and odd numbers and number grids from Classroom Freebies Too http://www.classroomfreebiestoo.com/2014/09/fall-math-freebie.html
More Fall Science Activities
1. Growing a Jeweled Rose shows us how to have fun making a candy corn volcano erupt!
2. Experiment with sinking/floating properties using fall objects (B-Inspired Mama!)
3. Fall guessing bags (focused on enhancing the sense of touch) – The Pleasantest Thing
4. Exploring nature in the fall (EDventures with Kids)
5. Apple Taste Testing (What We Do All Day)
6. Looking for more fall science activities? Take a look at these 20 ideas put together by Lemon Lime Adventures!
More Fall Language Arts Activities
1. Looking for fall themed books? Lasso the Moon has put together a great list of 100 Fall and Thanksgiving Books
2. Build words using this apple tree idea from Life Over C’s
3. Fall sight word and word tree ideas from Mom to 2 Posh Little Divas
4. Apple Language Pack from 3 Dinosaurs (you might want to pull out some apple cider or pie as a special treat when doing all these apple activities!
Hoping all of you have a fun and educational fall!